Are you looking for the best gaming headset under 100 dollars? Worry not; we will save you countless hours by introducing you to the top 5 gaming headsets that won’t break your bank.
Spoiler Alert: In our opinion, the Corsair Void RGB Elite Wireless Premium Gaming Headset is marginally better than others. That said, the other gaming headset discussed below are no less.
A Spotlight On Some of The Best Gaming Headset under 100 in 2022:
RUNMUS Gaming Headset
This gaming headset is a piece of art in its own rights. It sounds great, it’s soft on the ears, and it’s beautiful to look at.
Unlike the competition, the headset won’t press tightly against your ears, saving you from horrible headaches in the process. It has heavy padding at all the right places, which allows it to rest comfortably on your head. In other words, your ears will get enough breathing room, and your skull won’t get squeezed miserably.
The audio quality of the headset is unreal, to say the least. You will almost feel as if you are inside the game.
In fact, you will be so impressed that you might also use it to listen to music. Durability-wise, this headset is right there too. It’s almost built like a tank. Even if you drop it, the headset will remain unfazed. In fact, the headset will laugh at your lackluster attempt to damage it.
At the same time, it’s highly fashionable to show off. Better still, it has a USB port that can be utilized to light up this device.
Not to mention that the maximum volume it provides is appropriate for most needs. The headset also features a small volume wheel, which lets you control the volume.
Keep in mind that the length of the cable ( 6 feet) is long enough to facilitate some movement. The headset is also delivered on time, and of course, in great shape. Overall, the value you get from this headset is fantastic for the money spent on it. Seriously, the headset is good enough to be reordered.
- Your ears won’t get warm easily from using this headset for long hours at a stretch.
- The mic doesn’t pick any outside noise, which is to say that you don’t have to worry about background noise.
- The way it’s made, it’s clear that the headset is built for the long haul.
- The headset has received plenty of five-star ratings. In fact, it’s one of the best sellers in the gaming headset product category.
- This best gaming headset under 100 dollars can easily compete with other pricier gaming headsets.
- Since it’s a wired headset, it can get caught up on things when you move it around.
BENGOO V-4 Gaming Headset
From good features, looks, comfort, and durability, the BENGOO V-4 Gaming Headset has it all. Believe it or not, the quality difference between this headset and other more expensive ones isn’t much. Honestly speaking, you will barely be able to tell the difference.
So, why spend more on other expensive gaming headsets when you can get an almost identical headset for less than half the cost? Needless to say, you can get this headset for yourself or as a gift for someone else. Given its fantastic looks, no one will be able to tell that you didn’t spend a lot on its acquisition.
The overall fit of this headset is very nice. It sits nicely on the head without slipping from its place. Of course, it feels comfortable as well. You will be able to wear it all day long without any discomfort.
The sound is incredible too. It blocks outside noise like nobody’s business. Seriously, you won’t hear anything once the headset is turned on. Your family members will have to tap you on the shoulders to get your attention. So, the noise-cancellation feature is definitely on the money.
On top of this, this headset features glaring LED lights to take the gaming atmosphere to a whole new level. It also comes with a braided cable/cord. The included 49-inch long cable provides enough freedom to move freely.
The best part is that the cable doesn’t get tangled easily. As for the product packaging, it couldn’t have been any better. Yes, the headset is delivered in an attractive package. Just by looking at the product packaging, you will be able to tell that your money was well spent. After actual testing, you might even recommend the headset to others.
- The headset looks stunning. Initially, you might think that you have received a far more expensive headset by mistake.
- This headset works really well for the money spent on it. So, expect to be blown away.
- The mic not only bends up or down, but it can also be turned towards your mouth.
- This headset will hold up as long as other high-priced gaming headsets out there.
- The headset company offers a 45-day warranty on this product with an option to extend the warranty for 1, 2, or 3 years.
- The headset is not small by any means. So, it may not be the best choice for those with a smaller than average.
Razer Kraken Gaming Headset
The Razer Kraken Gaming Headset is super lightweight and comfortable enough to be worn conveniently for many hours at a stretch. Truth to be told, it almost feels weightless on the head.
It offers a snug fit without squeezing your head. Also, it won’t move from its place, eliminating the need for constant adjustment. The built quality is great too. It can easily survive a few drops, which proves its high quality. The visual aesthetics may not be the best. However, the headphone does have a clean and nice look to it. So, it won’t look silly on your head.
This headset is built with a 7.1 surround system. It sounds nice and clear right out of the box. When used for teleworking, coworkers might comment on how clear your voice is during the presentation.
The included microphone has a clever design to it as well. You will be able to retract it all the way to the back when not in use. Of course, the headset also comes with a ton of padding around the head and ear area to not create undue pressure on your head.
The cooling quality of this headset is a cut above the rest too. This headset is also glasses-friendly, which means that glass-wearers can also consider this gaming headset.
For those who don’t know, it has hidden indents in place to not squeeze the glasses to the side of your head. So, you won’t end up with marks on your face from wearing it on your head for a long time. As you can tell, this gaming headset is exceptionally well-made for its economical price tag.
- Unlike other headsets, this gaming headset is large enough to fit even gigantic heads.
- As hinted earlier, the headset won’t pinch your ears after a few hours of nonstop use.
- The length of the accompanying cord is decent. It’s not overly long or short.
- As described before, it doesn’t hurt glass wearers like other economical headsets out there.
- This best gaming headset under 100 dollars looks pricier than what you pay for it.
- In terms of size and appearance, it looks a bit enormous. So, you may not prefer to go into public wearing it.
- The noise cancellation feature is a bit poor. In other words, it doesn’t cancel out all the background noise.
Corsair Void RGB Elite Wireless Premium Gaming Headset
If you are looking for a wireless option, the Corsair Void RGB Elite Gaming Headset should be on your radar. This headset can be used for gaming, calling, and even listening to music.
On a full charge, the headset can easily last for 10 to 12 hours without any fuss. You can also use it while it’s getting charged. Of course, the sound is clear too. Above all, the length of the headset can be adjusted to suit most heads. As advertised, it has a smart mechanism to shorten or lengthen the headset to suit the wearer’s head like a glove.
This headset has a soft and breathable pad around the head and ear area, allowing you to wear the headset for hours on end without any discomfort. It’s so light that you might even forget that it’s on your head. It definitely offers the needed comfort required for prolonged headset use. The feel and look are solid as well. Keep in mind that the ear cups are made from metal.
So, you don’t run the risk of losing them mysteriously in the middle of an ordinary day. The headset pairs easily too. Even better, the microphone doesn’t need to be close to your mouth to have a clear conversation with someone.
You will also appreciate the 7.1 Surround Sound this headset provides. Keep in mind that the Corsair Void RGB Elite Gaming Headset has RBG lighting on its side to enhance the gaming experience.
As you can tell, this best gaming headset under 100 bucks is fantastic in every respect. Basic features aside, it has additional bells and whistles too, which you don’t often find in affordable headsets of this nature. It definitely is as good as it’s promoted to be. So, you won’t have buyer’s remorse.
- The range is great. You can move from one room to another without losing the signal.
- The makers have used aluminum yokes in the construction of this gaming headset, which gives it a long life.
- Even the mic quality is too good to be true. It’s made from rubber and not hard plastic.
- For a wireless gaming headset, it costs far less than other comparable gaming headsets sold these days.
- Even professional gamers have praised this gaming headset for what it is.
- For the price paid, you won’t find any major reason to crib about this headset.
Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset
This gaming headset is excellent in every imaginable way. To begin with, the headset fits comfortably, even with the glasses on.
The sound profile is solid too. The rich and wide sound range might actually take you by surprise. Not to mention that the headset blocks external sounds very efficiently. It’s also built for extreme durability. The battery on it lasts long too. Of course, the price won’t break your bank as well. Seriously, this best gaming headset under 100 bucks hardly has any glaring problems to be concerned about.
The ear cushioning on this headset is something else. Your ears won’t overheat at all, even upon extended use, because of how nicely it rests against the wearer’s head and ears.
This should tell you that long gaming sessions won’t be a problem at all. As hinted earlier, the sound is fantastic too. The 50-mm drivers in it deliver accurate audio like no other comparable headset out there. The best part is that you will easily get 12-14 hours of wireless use from this headset. So, the advertised claim of long battery life is actually true.
Another nice thing to know is that this headset doesn’t take forever to connect. Moreover, it doesn’t disconnect randomly like other cheap headsets. This thing also has separate volume buttons for mic and game volume. The hinges on this headset are strong too. They won’t break easily, even when used a lot.
It truly has a rugged construction. The headset has a warranty too. Should it break within the warranty period, you can return it. Believe it or not, the company will make amends without throwing any tantrums.
- Even though the price is not high, the company has used quality parts.
- As described earlier, this headset is also suitable for those who wear glasses.
- The headset is light and comfortable enough to let you focus solely on the game and nothing else.
- You will face zero pairing issues. It connects automatically at the push of a button.
- The volume is highly adjustable so that you don’t go too loud at night.
- You can mute the microphone by simply tilting/flipping it. It also folds into the ear cup when not in use.
- The brand behind this headset enjoys a stellar reputation in the market.
- The only minor concern is that there is no voice telling you how low the battery level is.
Best Gaming Headset Under 100 Dollars: Buying Guide
To find the best gaming headset at a budget price, we suggest that you look at the pointers given below.
Needless to say, the chosen headset must not only fit your head well, but it must be soft and comfortable enough to be worn for long hours.
It helps to check the padding around the head and ear area to find out whether or not it can be worn comfortably for long. Also, check the weight of the headset. If it’s too heavy, it may cause undue stress on your neck. Seriously, the heavier models get unbearable after many hours of constant use.
How the headset forms a seal around the ears matters a great deal because it will determine how good the headset will be at blocking outside noise. Also, keep in mind that not all gaming headsets come with a noise cancellation feature.
So, read the product description to find out whether or not the chosen headset can block outside noise or not. You can also check reviews left by previous shoppers. As expected, the ones that can block annoying noise can help you immerse fully in the game.
Of course, pay attention to the construction quality as well. See the quality of the parts to determine how long the headset will last. Your best bet would be to look for metal-made models as opposed to plastic models. As expected, plastic headsets tend to break easily.
On the other hand, the metal models last long. Also, check whether the hinges are nicely reinforced or not. Frankly speaking, it’s worth spending a bit more on a sturdy gaming headset.
If you don’t want your roommates to laugh at you, pay attention to the looks of the headset too. Just because you are not spending top dollars on a gaming headset doesn’t mean that it must be an eyesore.
Of course, looks should not be on top of your wish list, but it needs to somewhere be on the list. This is especially true if you have plans to wear the headset in public. Gladly enough, the ones shortlisted by us not only function well, but they also look great.
Hopefully, you must have found the best gaming headset under 100 dollars by now. Let us know about your choice by posting a comment below.